21st April 2021, Zimbabwe is going to play against Pakistan in the 1st T20 cricket match in Harare Sports Club, Harare. Here is Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 1st T20I Match Prediction. The T20 match will start at 09:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM LOCAL.
ZIM vs PAK, 1st T20 Match Prediction 2021
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 1st T20I Match Prediction
“Pakistan” Can Be The Winner
The percentages are showing in between 80%. The rest of the 20% is for exceptional cases. The explanations are down below.
Highest Opening Partnership
Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Over Score
Most Match Sixes
Most Match Fours
To go to super-over?
However, things could be change in some terms like weather condition, or injury cases of players in a team. But, these are exceptional cases at all.
Predict T20 Cricket Match By Using Our Cricket Prediction Calculator