11th Sep 2020, Western Storm is going to play against South East Stars at The Bristol County Ground, Bristol. Here is Western Storm v South East Stars, One Day Match Prediction of Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy Women. The RHF Trophy ONE-DAY match will start at 10:30 UK time.

Western Storm

Western Storm

South East Stars

South East Stars

Western Storm vs South East Stars, One-Day Match Prediction

Western Storm vs South East Stars, One Day Match Prediction of Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy Women

Western Storm 43%
South East Stars 37%
The percentages are showing in between 80%. The rest of the 20% is for exceptional cases. Explanations are down below.

“Western Storm” Can Be The Winner.

  1. Team Ranking:

    Western Storm will face South East Stars on September 11 in Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy. Both are the teams from South Group. Western Storm is currently in the 2nd position of the South Group whilst South East Stars is in 3rd position of team ranking.

  2. Home Advantage:

    The match between Western Storm vs South East Stars is set to play in the Bristol County Ground, Bristol. This is the neutral ground. SO, no teams will get any advantage at all.

  3. Current Form: 

    If we look at the current form, Western Strom is in a very good position. They’ve won 2 out of their last 3 matches while South East Stars won only a single match in the last 3 outings.

  4. Head To Head:

    If we see the last 5 head to head battles between Western Storm and South East Stars, Western Storms won 4 times while Stars managed to win a single time.

  5. Field Condition:

    Bristol Ground has a good surface and it is a good field for the batsmen.

  6. Point Table:

    In the South Group point table of Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy Women 2020, Western Storm has 10 points from 3 matches and their NRR is 0.759. South East Stars acquired 5 points from the same amount of matches and their NRR is -0.518.

  7. Pitch Support:

    The Bristol Ground always supports batsmen. As Stroms has more good batting unit, they’re expected to thrive.

However, things could be change in some terms like weather condition, or injury cases, mental health of players in a team, etc. But, these are exceptional cases at all.

Predict One-Day Cricket Match By Using Our
Cricket Prediction Calculator

Tap to use Cricket Prediction Calculator

Factors Marks out of
Team Ranking
Home Advantage
Recent form
Head to Head
Field Report
Player Analytics
Point table
Pitch Support
Total points 80

*Fill-up the fields above to make the button visible.

Click Here to know “How To Use This Calculator Above?”

If You cannot give a making of any feector, you could go for the next one. 

Calculate Your Cricket Betting Profit With
Multiple Odd System

Stake Profit Calculator

Odds Converter & Stake profit calculator

Enter Value to calculate

American Odds:
Decimal Odds:
Fractional Odds:
Implied Probability:
Stake ($):

See your profit

To Win ($):
Payout ($):

Click Here to Read/Understand ODDs Here.

To get One-Day Cricket Betting Guide

Click Here.

Venue: The Bristol County Ground, Bristol.

Bristol County Ground stadium

Western Storm v South East Stars, RHF One Day 2020, Dream 11

South East Stars Squad Overview

Megan Belt, Maxine Blythin, Chloe Brewer, Alice Capsey, Aylish Cranstone, Tash Farrant, Phoebe Franklin, Grace Gibbs, Amy Gordon, Eva Gray, Danielle Gregory, Hannah Jones, Susie Rowe, Rhianna Southby, Kirstie White.

Western Storm Squad Overview

Sophie Luff, Fi Morris, Danielle Gibson, Claire Nicholas, Alex Griffiths, Georgia Hennessy, Nat Wraith, Lauren Filer, Steph Hutchins, Lauren Parfitt, Emily Edgcombe, Niamh Holland, Emma Corney, Abbie Whybrow.