Dec 26, 2020, South Africa is going to play against Sri Lanka for the 1st Test cricket match in SuperSport Park, Centurion. Here is South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test Match Prediction, Sri Lanka tour of South Africa, 2020-21. The Test match will start at 08:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL.

South Africa
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka
RSA vs SL, 1st Test Match Prediction 2020

South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test Match Prediction, Sri Lanka tour of South Africa, 2020-21

South Africa 43%
Sri Lanka 37%
The percentages are showing in between 80%. The rest of the 20% in exceptional cases. 

“South Africa” Can Be The Winner.

  1. Team Ranking:

    South Africa and Sri Lanka are set to take the stage of Test matches. The first of the two-match test series set to start on Saturday. Both sides will like to earn the victory as this series is part of the World Test Championship. Currently, SA and Sri Lanka sit in the 6th and 5th place of ICC Test Ranking respectively.

  2. Home Advantage:

    The Test match is set to happen in SuperSport Park, Centurion. This is the home ground of South Africa. So, they will get the home advantage.

  3. Current Form: 

    South Africa won 1 and lost 6 matches in the 7 Tests of WTC. On the other hand, Sri Lanka won 1, lost 2, drawn 1 in the 4 Tests of ICC WTC.

  4. Head To Head:

    South Africa and Sri Lanka have faced each other 29 times so far in Test matches. South Africa triumphed in 14 matches while Sri Lanka obtained 9 wins while the other 6 matches drawn.

  5. Field Condition:

     The outfield is level, lush and fast with a drainage system on par with any in the world in this field.

  6. Player Analysis:

    Batsmen Analytics

    Dimuth Karunaratne of Sri Lanka has an AVG 36.78 and SR 48.83. Another top batsman of Sri Lanka – Angelo Mathews has an AVG 45.31 and SR 48.62.

    Quinton De Kock of South Africa has an AVG 39.12 and SR 70.95. Another top batsman of South Africa – Faf Du Plessis has an AVG 39.80 and SR 45.45.

    Bowlers Analytics

    English pacer Jofra Archer’s AVG is 24.08 and Econ 4.71. Another Top bowler of England Adil Rashid has an AVG 31.43 and his Econ 5.57.

    On the other hand, Anrich Nortje of South Africa has an AVG 35.10 and Econ 3.82. Another top bowler of South Africa – Wiaan Mulder’s AVG 12.00 and Econ 1.71.

    South Africa has won all the four Test Matches they have played against Sri Lanka at Centurion. SA also has a very good record against Lanka at their home ground and looking to win this one.

  7. Pitch Supports:

    SuperSport Park, Centurion has been a good hunting ground for the fast bowlers. There is grass cover on the track and this allows them to generate bounce and moment.

However, things could be change in some terms like weather condition, or injury cases of players in a team. But, these are exceptional cases at all.

Predict ODI Cricket Match By Using Our
Cricket Prediction Calculator

Tap to use Cricket Prediction Calculator

Factors Marks out of
Team Ranking
Home Advantage
Recent form
Head to Head
Field Report
Player Analytics
Point table
Pitch Support
Total points 80

*Fill-up the fields above to make the button visible.

Click Here to know “How To Use This Calculator Above?”

Calculate Your Cricket Betting Profit With
Multiple Odd System

Stake Profit Calculator

Odds Converter & Stake profit calculator

Enter Value to calculate

American Odds:
Decimal Odds:
Fractional Odds:
Implied Probability:
Stake ($):

See your profit

To Win ($):
Payout ($):

Click Here to Read/Understand ODDs Here.

To get Test Cricket Betting Guide

Click Here.

Venue: SuperSport Park, Centurion.

RSA vs SL, 1st Test Cricket Match 2020, Dream 11

South Africa Squad Overview

Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Aiden Markram, Dean Elgar, Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lutho Sipamla, Temba Bavuma, Wiaan Mulder.

Sri Lanka Squad Overview

Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Suranga Lakmal, Kasun Rajitha, Dilruwan Perera, Lahiru Kumara.